Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fourteen Fabulous Years


4 kids
8 houses in
6 states
4 degrees
7 cars
1 deployment
5110 really great days
all in...
14 fabulous years of marriage.
I can't wait for the next 14!

8 comments:

Mark said...

6 States. Utah, Idaho, Washington, North Carolina & Maryland. What am I missing? :)

Elaine said...

Virginia--We spent one summer (1996)living in Falls Church, Virginia while I did an internship in DC.

Andrea said...

Fun!!! Your wedding picture is beautiful!

Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary. You should have listed 1 year separated from each other while David was in Afghanistan. That should count for something in your marriage. You had to be tough to survive that.

Rachelle said...

Okay... you did list it. Guess I didn't read it very carefully.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Sweet! :-D

Congratulations!

karen said...

We recognized the Williamsburg photos. The same lady works in the wig shop as when we were there. Also, my kids saw the boogie boards and were wishing they could take a ride on one.

karen said...

We recognized the Williamsburg photos. The same lady works in the wig shop as when we were there. Also, my kids saw the boogie boards and were wishing they could take a ride on one.