
I'm still trying to catch up on all the fun stuff we've been doing. We've been playing all this week as well, but I hate to get out of chronological order, so I won't get too far ahead. On the 5th of July we made a quick day trip to the beach in Delaware. We had terrible traffic, so it took us a while to get there, but once we were there it was great fun.


I love the beach. It is one of my favorite places in the world to be. It was Suzy's first trip to the beach, and it was fun to see her experience it for the first time. 

The water was pretty cold, and getting wet the first time is always the hardest. I got spoiled with the warm water down in North and South Carolina.
Yes, this is me boogie boarding. Definitely not a good picture, but I decided to put it on anyway to prove I was doing it. I love boogie boarding, but the waves were really rough this time. You can see from the look on my face that I am not exactly looking forward to getting slammed down on the sand--which is what happened after this picture was taken. We came home all scraped up from the sand. But it was super fun anyway!
1 comment:
Look at you go! I'm impressed. I love boogie boarding too. What a great family trip!
Post a Comment