William was very excited for the pumpkin carving, but didn't want to touch any of it.
Every time I get the camera out lately, he wants me to take pictures of him. I don't try hard to resist.Here's the finished products: Boo pumpkin on the left by Rachel and Kate, and Dragon pumpkin on the right by Ben and Sarah. The cool lumpy bumpy pumpkin that got turned into a dragon was the one we grew in our garden. It was so exciting to finally pick it after watching it grow for all those months.
We finished the night with Jack-o-Lanturn Cream Puffs that I made for the first time a couple of years ago.

Halloween pictures to come...




1 comment:
I love your lumpy bumpy homegrown pumpkin! It's so much more fun to actually carve your own pumpkin from your own garden. This is the very first year we were able to grow any, and we loved it.
Post a Comment