I love how it turned out! We have a big grassy area close to the house, then a big garden space between two short retaining walls with stepping stones to the back playground area. We had a little grass already, but now it extends much farther out.
The kids have been loving the swings. Thanks so much to David's brothers who helped put up the swingset (I still have to do another post about the fantastic surprise it was that they all showed up the weekend before David left).
This was William's first time in the swing and he loved it!


Kate loves her cute ladybug coat. It's even cuter with the hood on and the antenae sticking up.
Now there is just the fence to get done and the garden to plant. Hoping to get started planting this weekend. Happy Spring!
1 comment:
your back yard looks great! I'm so jealous, once again!
Post a Comment