Thursday, March 4, 2010

Going private

Thanks to all of you who weighed in on the public vs. private issue. I've been thinking about this for a while, and decided that I will go private after all. I'm sorry to all of you google reader users--I love google reader too and that is the main reason I've kept my blog public. But I want the freedom to be able to post what I want and know for sure who is reading it without worring about the safety of me and my family. So, if you are interested in reading this blog, please leave me a comment with your email address (don't worry, I won't publish them). Please leave me your email address even if you think I may have it, since I often have more than one email for you and I want to make sure to send the invite to the correct email.

Thanks!

No comments: