Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dandelion Girl













Kate is loving the dandelions this spring. Every day as we pick up the kids from school she stops and picks a bouquet. She always gives them to me and tells me that she loves me. I love my sweet Kate!
My sister Karen shared this poem with me and I love it!
Roses say, "I love you"
Orchids can enthrall
But a weed bouquet in a tiny fist,
Oh my, that says it all.
Thanks Karen!


5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Those are some great pictures. What a sweetheart.

Michelle said...

those are such cute pictures...she looks so cute in her yellow dress!

Andrea said...

So cute! Lexi & Lily have been loving the dandelions too!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love the yellow dress with the yellow dandelions.

(And, Elaine, I haven't forgotten your tag. I just haven't made time for it yet.)

Allison said...

She is so cute and I love that poem, it is very fitting for mother's day. Happy Mother's Day by-the-way.