So...I've been tagged by Tiana. Since I am fairly new to the blogging world, this is my first go around at this. Here are the rules she indicated:
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes:
3 joys: Seeing my children playing nicely together; Going to the beach; Visiting friends and family
3 fears: That David will get deployed again; Crickets; Having to live with chronic pain
3 goals: Get my mudroom organized; Raise healthy, happy children; run further and faster (I'm keeping my specific goals on this one to myself)
3 current obsessions: Comfortable shoes; running; planning and going on vacations
3 random/suprising facts: I eat a banana every morning for breakfast; I went to the Soviet Union when I was 13 as a Young Storyteller for Peace; I'm scared of major purchases (I always make David write the check, or make the final purchase)
So...I don't know if anyone learned anything new or not. I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, so here they are: Rachelle, Andrea S., Allison, Jenny and Andrea W. Enjoy!
3 comments:
aaaahhhh! Dang it~you got me!
Okay.
So a banana EVERYDAY? I would get tired of that ritual, but what ever keeps you running.
I am so jealous that you met Pink Kristi. That's almost like meeting a celebrity! Yay for you!
I think we need to get Jeanette on the blogging wagon too!
Post a Comment