Last week was Sarah's 11th birthday. I can't believe it has been 11 years since I first held my very own brand new baby. Parenthood is an amazing ride! Here's to Sarah--we love you!
Sarah loves animals, the beach, white chocolate, pasta, playing pretend, and being with friends. She loves to visit and be with her cousins. When she grows up, Sarah wants to be a marine biologist and work with dolphins. She hates it when she is misunderstood or treated unfairly. Sarah has a lot of imagination and energy. When she isn't home, the other kids can never think of anything to play. We are so glad she is a part of our family!


7 comments:
Hooray! Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Sarah. What a fun daughter to have in your family
Ha - I'm glad that everybody finally wore you down. I'm so glad that we'll have an easy way to keep in touch after we move in a few months. Also....the American Doll place looks awesome. Now I know why Kate was talking non-stop about American dolls last time she was here for preschool. Happy Birthday Sarah!
Happy Birthday Sarah! The big 11! Just one more year and you'll be in Young Women's! Your blog is so cute Elaine. I'm with Rachelle on the fact that now we'll have another way to keep in touch and up to date with each other after we head different ways this summer. Thanks for sharing!
Elaine--did you meet Pink Kisti??
Happy Birthday Sarah! If they let me stay in Beehives that long, next year I could be your teacher! Wait, you might not be here. Well Happy Birthday anyway! I love your pictures.
p.s. Elaine, I tag you, check out my blog.
Happy Birthday, Sarah! You are a beautiful, interesting young woman.
Elaine, your blog is delightful - I'm excited to read about your family adventures and to learn more about you!
Post a Comment