

We went to Utah over Memorial Day weekend for my brother Mark's wedding. These are some of their awesome engagement photos they had taken in the Salt Flats. Mark is less than two years younger than me and we've always been close. I'm so excited for him and his new wife Andrea. They seem so happy!
We all got together for a family dinner on Friday night. It was great to hang out with all of my family. This was the first time we had been all together in 5 years. We sat around and laughed and told stories. It was great fun!

Mark and Andrea got married in the Manti temple on Saturday. It was so awesome to be there with all of my family--all of my brothers and sisters, parents, and even some aunts and uncles. I was lucky enough to sit directly across from them during the sealing, and it was wonderful to watch their faces. They looked so radiant and happy! Weddings always make me cry--and this one was no exception. It is a wonderful thing to experience the blessings of love and marriage, and I am so happy for Mark and Andrea and their new life together. I also sat diagonal from David (he was so nice and made sure everyone had a seat before he sat down, so we didn't get to sit together). He sat through the wedding with a big smile on his face. I know he was happy for them too, and it made me grateful to be married to such a wonderful man.



It had been rainy and cold in Utah prior to the wedding, so we were all grateful for the beautiful blue skies for pictures, even if there was a really cold wind. Kate wasn't too happy about posing for pictures since she was freezing. We hadn't planned on such cold weather!
2 comments:
That's so neat! Congratulations. I love the Manti Temple, that's so fun that they were married there. And 5 years, wow! I'm so happy for you that you all finally got together.
That was a great weekend... Thank you so much for all that you did
Post a Comment