Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rules of Being a Good Mom

Kate loves making little cards and presents for people.  For my birthday, she gave me a collection of pictures and cards she had made.  One of them was entitled, Rules for Being a Good Mom.  Here is what is said:

Rules for Being a Good Mom

Be kind

Be nice

Love your kids

Cook good foods

Go on trips a lot

Play with your kids

Be silly sometimes

If you do these things, you will be a good mom.


Pretty good advice, Kate.  These are good words to live by!  I love being your mom!  And I'm sure you are going to be an amazing mom someday Kate!  You'll know just what to do!




2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hi Elaine,
So I haven't read blogs in a very long time, but I got caught up and just spent 20 minutes reading some of your old posts and catching up on your family. I love to read your thoughts and I am shocked by how grown up your family is. Has it really been that long since we all hung out in Maryland? Do you really have kids old enough to go to prom?? LOL!! I also wanted to ask you where exactly in Washington you guys live. Aaron is doing some interviews right now and has a place in Seattle that we are interested in. Do you have any feedback about the area? I gather that you live in a small town.. but what do you think of Seattle? Sorry to bombard you with questions. I hope you guys are doing well. Much love from the Browns

Rachelle said...

Hi Elaine,
So I haven't read blogs in a very long time, but I got caught up and just spent 20 minutes reading some of your old posts and catching up on your family. I love to read your thoughts and I am shocked by how grown up your family is. Has it really been that long since we all hung out in Maryland? Do you really have kids old enough to go to prom?? LOL!! I also wanted to ask you where exactly in Washington you guys live. Aaron is doing some interviews right now and has a place in Seattle that we are interested in. Do you have any feedback about the area? I gather that you live in a small town.. but what do you think of Seattle? Sorry to bombard you with questions. I hope you guys are doing well. Much love from the Browns