Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Fun with Cousins

We loved having some cousins come to visit this summer.  Erika and Lauren, from North Carolina, came and spent some time with us and with Grandma.  They came with us to the beach, and met us in Seattle for Les Miserables.  Then they came and hung out for a few days.  We tried to do some fun stuff while they were here.  One day we went to Kopachuck State Park.

Another day we went to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma.

 There are some amazing creations there!

Lauren, Erika, Rachel, Kate and William in front of the Museum of Glass.
 We checked out the new cupcake shop in town, Sweet Melissa's. 

It is so darling inside!  I love the floor and the chandeliers and of course, the beautiful cupcakes, almost too pretty to eat. 

 I said, almost too pretty, didn't I?

While Erika and Lauren were here, Ben spent the week hanging out with boys at Cub Scout Day Camp.  I went and helped one day.  It is a well-run camp and I think he had a good time.  This was his last year at day camp.

 He especially liked the BB guns and archery.


My sister, Julie, also came to town for a few days.  We had so much fun walking around the Harbor and enjoying the beautiful sunshine!

She brought her daughter, Danielle, with her.  She and Sarah got to go to EFY together.  They had a most amazing and wonderful week, with some incredible spiritual experiences!  I am so happy that they got to go together. 
Love, love, love having cousins come visit!

No comments: