Saturday, May 7, 2011

Doodles

Several weeks ago Rachel entered the Google for Doodle contest.  We just found out this week that she was named one of the top two finalists for our state in her age group.  That means that she was one of the top 400 chosen out of over 107,000 entries.  We were so excited for her!  Her picture is posted online at the Google for Doodle website here.  Look in the grades 4-6 tab, scroll down to Washington, and you will see her picture!  Congratulations Rachel!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my heck! That's so totally amazing!! What a wonderful artist she is! Congratulations!

karen said...

We think it is so great that we are related to such a talented gal.

Jenn Hansen said...

Very cool!

Martha Harper said...

Rachel That's awesome!!! I just started work at Google today, and they asked if any of us knew what doodle for google was, and I sure did. I hope to see yours on the homepage, it's awesome!

Unknown said...

Rachel, that is a wonderful drawing! I wish I could see it bigger so I could see all of your little details! You are very talented.