"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you." President Harold B. Lee
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
We're having a baby...
...and it's a...
BOY!
I just had an ultrasound today. I'm 20 weeks and due in early September. Since I'm obviously showing now, I decided it was time to go public. We're very excited!
That is so exciting! I thought there was something with your other post! Yeah for boys! Now, Ben won't be the only boy in your family. I hope that you are having a good pregnancy!
WHAT?!? Yay! I am soooo happy for you guys! You're due before me, I can't believe you kept it a secret so long!!! I bet Ben is thrilled to get a brother, that's what Dane's hoping for too, we'll find out monday! I don't think you could've kept the secret from me if I was still living there, you're so sneaky!!
I'm so excited for you guys - what wonderful news! I wish we lived a little closer so our new little boys could be friends (since I'm due early August). I'm sure Ben will love having another boy around. Keep us posted!
13 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Yeah!!! I'll bet Ben is so excited. Congrats!
That is so exciting! I thought there was something with your other post! Yeah for boys! Now, Ben won't be the only boy in your family. I hope that you are having a good pregnancy!
yeah for another boy! I bet you guys are so excited! Ben's getting a brother! yeah!
Yay!!
Yea! A Boy!!! So exciting! Yea Ben!
Congratulations! A baby brother for Benjamin will be great!
WHAT?!? Yay! I am soooo happy for you guys! You're due before me, I can't believe you kept it a secret so long!!! I bet Ben is thrilled to get a brother, that's what Dane's hoping for too, we'll find out monday! I don't think you could've kept the secret from me if I was still living there, you're so sneaky!!
Ben must be so excited about having a little brother . . . CONGRATS!!
I'm so excited for you guys - what wonderful news! I wish we lived a little closer so our new little boys could be friends (since I'm due early August). I'm sure Ben will love having another boy around. Keep us posted!
WoooooHoo!
Congratulations!!! I've decided boys are great!
Post a Comment