One beautiful fall afternoon I forced the kids to go on a photo shoot (they weren't super excited about it). I had scoped out a place by the kids' school that I thought would be perfect for pictures. I was hoping to get a good one of the kids all together for our Christmas card, but I wasn't very happy with how the group ones turned out. So, I ended up using some individual ones for the Christmas card instead. I was looking at them again the other day and realized that I never put any on my blog. And after looking at them again, I decided I even liked a few of them, although none of them are perfect.
I can't believe how grown up Sarah looks in this picture!




Kate is showing me how old she turned. (Yes, she had to get a cut on her face just before I'd planned to take pictures...)

David took this one and I wish he would have zoomed in more, but I think if I crop it, it will be a nice picture.
6 comments:
I like them too. Good job!!
Fabulous pictures. Well done! Sarah really does look so grown up in that picture, and truly beautiful.
They look really good! Where did you go?
I agree. Sarah looks so old in that picture... and beautiful. I think those pictures are great.
GORGEOUS pictures! I'm totally impressed and what an amazing location. The picture of you with the kids is so precious! I wish I was there to take one of all of you AND to get lessons from you!! What kind of camera did you get?
What great pictures. Your family is so beautiful and the girls are especially so lovely!
Post a Comment