A few days after Christmas we went downtown to do some sightseeing. The weather was beautiful and it seems the entire Eastern seaboard had the same idea. As we drove through the city we saw lines to get into every museum--there were more people downtown than during cherry blossom festival. Despite the crowds we eventually found a parking spot and waited in line to go see the train display in the botanical gardens.

There were little villages made out of plants and trees with trains winding throughout.



Even though we had heard how wonderful the trains were, we hadn't been to see it yet. The pictures definitely don't do it justice.
There were little villages made out of plants and trees with trains winding throughout.
They also had scale replicas of many of the buildings downtown. They were amazing.

3 comments:
What a cool place!! My Paige LOVES flowers and plants, and I wish she could come there. I'll just have to show her your pictures, instead!
What a cool place. My Paige LOVES flowers and plants, and I wish I could bring her there. I'll just have to show her your pictures, instead!
I saw your parents at church on Sunday and then I saw a little boy that looked like Benjamin. I though it meant you were there. Then it dawned on me that this little boy was the same size as Ben when you were living here and he must be bigger now. Bummer.
Post a Comment