Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!

My baby is 4 today!


6 months


Almost 1

Tired girl! Age 2

Loves that chocolate! Age 3



Happy Birthday Kate!

At age 4, Kate's favorite things are:

Favorite colors: pink and purple
Favorite foods: pizza and noodles
Favorite toy: Ballerina Barbie
Favorite book: Angelina Ballerina
Favorite animal: pony
Favorite pasttime: coloring

Kate loves all things girly: princesses, castles, ballerinas, and anything pink and sparkly. She especially loves shoes and purses. (Added later: To prove my point, Kate got a sweater for her birthday. When she tried it on, I asked her if she liked it. She said she did, but then added, "It would be really great if it had shoes to go with it. And a purse." I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this girl!)

We love having Kate in our family!

4 comments:

Becca said...

How fun! Happy Birthday to Kate!

Andrea said...

SWEET pictures....happy birthday Kate!!

Rachelle said...

Happy birthday Kate!!! What a cutie.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Happy Birthday!!!