Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Here's some pictures of the kids in their costumes this year.
Kate LOVED dressing up as a princess!


Benjamin originally wanted to be Superman, but I wasn't having any luck finding a Superman costume in his size. I picked up this costume for him one day to see if he would like it and once he tried it on and saw all the muscles, he was sold.

Rachel dressed up as a "Dragon Fairy" for Halloween. Early on she had designed a "Halloween Fairy" costume, but we didn't have any luck finding such a costume, and I was running out of time (and desire) to sew something, so we were glad when we found this one at Target.

This Halloween Sarah no longer wanted to dress up as something cute for Halloween. I do not like scary costumes, so this costume was our compromise: an evil queen. She had fun acting out the part for the camera.
All the kids had fun dressing up and trick-or-treating. I'm not a huge Halloween fan, but I do think the best part of the holiday is having an excuse to be out and visit with all the neighbors. We lucked out with beautiful weather.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

great costumes! I love Sarah's makeup and her theatrics too! I agree with the neighbor thing~ it's always fun.

Elaine said...

mystery person: Ithink Sarah's costume was awsome! the others were great too!