This week Kate started a ballet class. She has wanted to take ballet since we saw the Nutracker last December. I looked around at several different classes, but they were all so expensive and at inconvenient times. I finally found a class nearby at a local tennis club. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. The class incorporated ballet, drama, lots of dress-up clothes and pretend. Kate absolutely loved it.

The teacher was so sweet and amazing. She kept these girls engaged and learning and playing for an entire hour without them once losing interest.
Here they were the fairies from Sleeping Beauty giving Princess Aurora her gifts.

Kate had a great time and can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
that is so cute. She looks like a little princess. What cute pictures.
That sounds so ideal!! I really need to get Lexi into ballet, she would love it too~ like when they were dancing to your piano playing~ such girly girls, I love it!
Oh! That makes me happy! :-D
Post a Comment