Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Disneyworld: Hollywood Studios

On our second day at Disneyworld, my sister Julie and her family joined us. The kids had so much fun hanging out with their cousins--it was definitely a fun place to meet. We had a great time riding rides and exploring the park together.

Julie and all the older kids did an animation drawing class while David and I took Ben and Kate to meet Mickey and the Incredibles.












I finally rode Tower of Terror this time. Although I love fast roller coasters, I don't generally like the feeling of falling. Last time I skipped Tower of Terror, but decided to brave it this time. It was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Benjamin was tall enough to go and really wanted to try it, but got scared in the room where they show the Twilight Zone movie ahead of time. He started crying, but David calmed him and he ended up loving the ride!



I love this view of San Francisco that is really just a painted wall. There was another one of New York City that looked so real.

Some of our other favorite rides were the Aerosmith Roller Coaster and the Great Movie Ride. Kate also loved the Playhouse Disney Show.


We left the park mid-afternoon to go back to hotel and go swimming at the fun pools there.






The girls had a fun time pretending they were mermaids in this fun fountain pool.

We returned to the Park that evening for the Fantasmic Show, which was incredible!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it. It's like I am reliving our fun time through you! And what cute mermaids. I didn't know that fins ran in your family.

(I can't do Tower of Terror. I don't like the falling either. But I loved the Aerosmith rollercoaster. Kaylee loved them both. Show-off.)

Andrea said...

I love Disneyland...or world. Ben, Dane likes Tower of Terror too!