


I took these first three after I changed the white balance to shade. The two below I took on auto white balance. It is so amazing the difference one adjustment made. I'm having tons of fun playing with the settings.
I think this is a cute picture, but the colors aren't near as vibrant as the three above.
We have this great tree in our front yard that loses its leaves pretty early in the season. The kids love to make this big pile of leaves and then jump out of the tree and land in the pile. This one is Rachel in action.
6 comments:
Those look professional, Elaine! What beautiful kids and photos!! Great job.
what cute pictures of your cute kids! I love pictures in the leaves!
I want a new camera too. Only I want a Nikon. Nice pictures. :-D
I am a Nikon woman, so I don't think we can be friends anymore. Okay fine, we can. Congrats on the new camera! There is so much fun to be had and so much to learn. It gets addicting.
Looked like a fun day. Looks like you're putting your camera to good use. The pictures were great!
Great pictures~~you're a natural!!!
Post a Comment