Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Iphone photos

Here's a few pictures from my iphone from the last few weeks of summer:

Kate and William made "recycle man" one quiet afternoon.


 Our friends have installed a climbing wall in their garage.  The kids have had a great time with it. 
William and Kate got to do a little horse backing riding at a local church's community fair.  They both thought it was the best thing ever!



I got a new shower curtain for the kids' bathroom.  It was time.  Or maybe even past time.
 I took William, Kate and her friend to the children's museum. 
Ben and Rachel did string (orchestra) camp for a week.  Despite the fact that they thought it would be boring, they loved it.  The week culminated with an outdoor concert.  I had William on my lap and didn't think to take any pictures until the end when I snapped this horrible one.  Don't bother looking--you can't see either of the kids in this picture. 
The aftermath of school supply shopping and sorting. I made four separate trips--one with each child. 
I took the kids to ride the new trolley in our town.  Yep, I think it is official.  We live in the cutest town ever. 



We had fun celebrating Rachel's friend, Brooklynn's, birthday.  Love that girl! 
We made a couple of trips out to our favorite nearby beach.  We had to soak up as much sun as possible before school started again!




I'm definitely not ready for summer to end! 

No comments: