We made a quick trip to Idaho and Utah for Mom and Dad Harper's 60th wedding anniversary celebration/Dad's 80th birthday party. We first met in Brigham City for a family dinner. It was a small, intimate affair with....over 80 people.
This is one amazing couple! They are the kindest people I know. I'm sure that is one of their many secrets to 60 years of marriage.
I count my blessings every day that I married into this wonderful family. I love them dearly.
We had such fun visiting with everyone.
Then the following day we drove to Blackfoot and got the church ready for the Anniversary Open House. We had such fun getting things set up and hanging out together.
All of their living children were in attendance. What a good looking bunch!
It was a great night. Lots of people from the community came to celebrate 60 wonderful years!
And of course, we had fun visiting with each other too.
The kids helped out in the kitchen with the refreshments. They were an awesome crew!
We served root beer floats and cookies.
This poem was framed on the table with the root beer floats.
It was a quick trip, but so great to be all together for this very special occasion!






No comments:
Post a Comment