Monday, July 2, 2012

Ballerina Girl

Kate had a ballet performance last weekend.  She's been practicing for months and was so excited for the actual performance.  Here she is all dressed and ready to go.  She was a bit nervous, but really loves performing on stage.  The recital was held in a big auditorium and it was full of lots of people, but she did great.  They actually had two performances.  I went to the afternoon one and it was over 3 hours long with 42 acts.  It was quite the production. 

Kate is the smallest one in her class, and she looked so sweet up on stage with all the ballerinas. 

I wasn't allowed to take any videos or pictures during her performance, so here are some pictures after the show.




Kate with her friend who was also in the show (and unfortunately had already changed out of her costume)



Love my ballerina girl!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I'm all teary-eyes now! Such a lovely ballerina! I always love it when girls fall in love with ballet. I hope her love of it will last a life time. =)