William must be my last baby. Because when Rachel and I spotted this cute monkey costume at Costco the other day, I actually agreed to buy it for William. I just couldn't get over how cute it was. Evidently, neither can William.
Even though it is going to be for Halloween, I let him try it on the other day, and he didn't want to take it off. He kept admiring himself in the mirror.
Then, he actually asked me to keep taking pictures of him in it. "More pictures, William, in monkey suit," he would say. So we took one on the couch,
on the stairs,
and on the front porch! It was totally cracking me up because he never wants to pose for me. After I took the pictures, he wanted to see them on the camera over and over.
You might notice the monkey suit still has the tag on it. I was contemplating taking it back. But when he loved it so much, I finally gave up and decided to keep it--and let him wear it to eat lunch. He's going to love wearing it on Halloween!
(As a side note, here is a picture of our new couch that William was sitting on that we got for the bonus room. We never had enough seating in there, and now we finally do. I LOVE it! Now we just have to save up for the shelves we want in there.)







1 comment:
Haha, he must be your last because you actually bought that. I understand. My oldest and youngest have had different lives already. It just happens.
Post a Comment