I love decorating for fall. Halloween, not so much. I'm not really into the scary stuff and the evil looking skeletons, zombies, etc. So I mostly just decorate for fall. I have a few "cute" Halloween things that I bring out and then replace them with some Thanksgiving-specific items later, but for the most part, I keep the fall decor up all season long. Here's what I have on my front porch.
I replaced the dying gerbera daisies in my planters with some new fresh mums. Love this color.I have this metal pumpkin in the beds right by the front walkway.
Once we carve some pumpkins, they'll go on the front porch too. Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have to work to keep the slugs away from our newly carved pumpkins. Yuck!




1 comment:
Slugs? Ewww. I've never heard that about the NW. And, I want your front porch and front door. And probably your house. :)
Post a Comment