I don't always carry my big camera with me everywhere. So I love it that my phone has a camera built right in. It is there to take pictures of all those random happenings that tell the story of our lives. Here are a few from this summer.
Our van went over the 100,000 mile mark. I'm thankful it is still going strong.
Our ward had a Fourth of July breakfast and we used a flag that David had that has flown over both Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure glad he was home with us this summer...although he actually was at work that morning.
Kate got a hair cut...at a real salon. I think it was only her second time. She got several inches cut off, and we love her new look.
I helped out one day at Ben's cub scout day camp. He did cool things like bb guns,
and archery.
It was fun to hang out with him for the day.
On one of the other days he made this cool folding stool. We even took it camping this summer.
This tractor sits by a country store a few minutes from my house. One day I stopped to let William sit on it. Of course, he thought that was the coolest thing ever.
The kids had fun on the bumper boats in Utah.
David and I tried hard to take a picture of ourselves on a date one night. We didn't do a very good job. But we had a lot of fun that night--or at least I did. David was a good sport to come along.
We went to the Phil Vassar concert--we had awesome fourth row tickets. I knew the words to all the songs, and sang along. We went to celebrate our 17th anniversary.
Then a couple weeks later, we celebrated again. We went to another show--this one had a little different crowd.
We saw Les Miserables--it was our third time to see it (Salt Lake, New York and now Seattle), and every time it is fabulous. This was the 25th anniversary and there were all new sets and amazing special effects. It was wonderful. I'm so glad to be married to my best friend! So fun to celebrate twice!












No comments:
Post a Comment