Thursday, September 15, 2011

Braces

Our sweet Rachel got braces yesterday. 
She is getting so grown up!  I think she even grew while she was laying in the chair at the orthodonist.  Seriously.  She stood up after she was done and she seemed even taller.  She is growing every day and turning into such a lovely and thoughtful young lady.  She was pretty nervous about getting braces, but I think it was more of the fear of the unknown.  Once she actually got them, she embraced (ha ha) her new experience with a good attitude.  However, she did decide flossing last night took WAY too much time.  I'm hoping she gets a little faster, so I can go to bed earlier...

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I agree about the flossing. My son doesn't ever want to do it because it takes too long and is tricky to do. Congrats to Rachel. She looks great in braces.