Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kindergarten Field Trip to the Beach

A couple of days before school got out, the kindergarteners took a field trip to a local beach.  William and I got to go along.  We lucked out with beautiful weather.
 The kids had fun turning over rocks and finding all sorts of creatures.

Here's Kate and William with another sweet girl that I was responsible for for the day.
William could barely walk in those frog boots--they are just a little too big still.  But, it was so mucky with the tide out, I didn't want him to ruin any of his other shoes. 

After lunch, we hiked around through the forest to a point way out in the water, so we had a great view back of the beach and the buses.
 We found lots of hermit crabs over there.




 Kate with one of her best friends from Kindergarten.
One last look at the beautiful beach.

No comments: