Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baseball

Spring means baseball around here--at least for Ben and David.  I love it how each season brings a new sport.  And when Ben is in the midst of that sport, he really gets into it.  He wants to go play baseball everyday.  The basketball hoop sits idly now; the soccer ball is rarely touched.  He lives in the here and now, and I like that. 
The season is winding up--only a couple more games left.  Since David has helped coach this season, I haven't really been too involved.  I like to think it is an activity that they are doing together--some boys time.  Last year, when David was gone, I drove Ben to every single practice and watched every single game.  It was sort of nice to pass it off to David this year. 

But, I did go cheer Ben on at this game.  I love watching him play.  He made it home!


Go Ben Go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that it's something David and him can do together for guy time. That's cute.