Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Live in a Postcard

It is so beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest! As I drive around, I feel like I must be living in a postcard. We have been having fabulous fall weather with picture-perfect blue skies and breathtaking views of Mt. Rainier.

I know that the weather will change soon and the rain will come and we won't see this view of the mountain over the harbor for another nine months or so, so I thought I would take some pictures to enjoy during the long winter ahead.

Even though I'm missing the fall colors of Maryland, I'm definitely enjoying the beauty of Washington.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

that is so beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Wow! I have never seen the "pretty part" of WA state. So, thanks for proving to me it exsists!

Cristall said...

You do live in a postcard. Jealous. Matt and I should come up and see you guys.

Allison said...

Yep, it would appear so, you do live in a postcard. I'll have to tell Shad that we are leaving that area in our places to live after the Army.