Sunday, October 18, 2009

Balding Baby


So William is losing his hair. I know lots of babies lose their hair, but William is losing it like an old man, like more traditional male pattern baldness. My other babies would get bald spots on the back from rubbing their heads around and sleeping on the backs. Not William, he is losing it from his forehead back.




Such a funny kid. He's growing like crazy right before our eyes. Some days I get him out of the crib and can tell he grew overnight. He's definitely not a newborn anymore. No more skinny chicken legs. He kicks hard and doesn't want to stay wrapped up in a blanket anymore. He stays awake for long periods of time--like five or six hours--and wants to eat all the time. He's even been sleeping for five or six hours straight during the night. He's started smiling. And crying lots of big tears. He has brought so much love into our home. How I love this little man!

4 comments:

Tiana said...

That is totally what happened to Ellie. That is why I buzzed her head when she was just a couple months old. I didn't want my little GIRL looking like an old man. He is so cute, and really filling out! It makes me look forward to having a new baby in the home again.

I am so glad to hear that people are taking such good care of you out there. You all deserve it.

Rebekah said...

No one would notice his little balding head. Not with those big beautiful eyes of his. He is such a beautiful baby! Wish I could get my hands on him! He should be covered in kisses for sure! Such a little bundle of blessings!

Becca said...

Very cute! Timmy had the same look when he was a baby. He really did look like an old man, but was still very cute! William is a cutie even though he is sporting the old man look!

Michelle said...

my friends little boy lost his hair from the front too...it was so funny...Sorry, I hope that doesn't sound rude...it just was. hee hee. He is so adorable!