"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you." President Harold B. Lee
Sunday, September 20, 2009
William at Three Weeks
William is growing fast and eating like a champ. At 2 1/2 weeks he had already gone from his birth weight of 7 lbs to 8 lbs 4 oz. Here's a few pictures of him at three weeks:
he is oh oh so cute! I wish you were out here and you could hang out in the mothers room with katie and I. we miss you guys! He is such an adorable little man!
4 comments:
I see a lot of Sarah in his face. What do you think?
he is oh oh so cute! I wish you were out here and you could hang out in the mothers room with katie and I. we miss you guys! He is such an adorable little man!
He's very cute!
SO sweet!! Wish we could hang out together with our little guys while the kids are at school, ah well!
Post a Comment