Kate finished up her ballet class last week. She has absolutely loved taking this sweet ballet class. The class was a mixture of ballet and pretend--a little girl's dream! They acted out scenes from all the princess movies as well as Madeline and learned some dance steps along the way. For their last class they put on a little performance for the parents. I loved that it was so low-key--no costumes to buy at $60 a pop, or tickets to the performance to buy for the whole family.

I love this picture--the look of concentration on Kate's face as she's trying to do her part, and then the other girls whispering in the background. So sweet!

Here they are dressed up as Madeline. "Twelve little girls in two straight lines." (The girl next to Kate was playing Genevieve the dog later, so she wasn't in a Madeline costume).
3 comments:
SUPER cute! Ballet is the best. I love little girls in their pink and little leather ballet slippers. There's something magical about it. She looks adorable!
what a cute post! She is such a beautiful little Ballerina!
That is so adorable. I need to find something like that for Lizzy. The low-key thing appeals to me too... but seems rare. I also liked seeing your little baby bump in the next post:). I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment