Kate goes to preschool in the basement of a church. On Friday when I went to drop her off, we both gasped when we saw the courtyard all covered in pink cherry blossoms. It was breathtaking! We both couldn't help running in just to be a part of the beautiful scene. It was peaceful and quiet and covered in pink! After a couple of minutes of exploring I figured she really should go to preschool as I had a dentist appointment to get to, but I brought my camera back when I picked her up a couple of hours later. 



Kate and some of her preschool friends had a great time playing and dancing in the blossoms. Kate was singing songs about fairies and skipping and laughing--her sweet innocence was so contagious. It was one of those moments when you wish time would stand still and she could just stay like that forever.
Blossom angels!


6 comments:
Magical and breathtaking! Kate looks like she's in heaven... You are a gifted photographer.
what adorable pictures of your little Kate!
So pretty!
What great pictures! You're sure getting good with that camera!
That is beautiful!
Those are the sweetest pictures! I love moments like that :)
Post a Comment