Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Musical

Last weekend Sarah was in the middle school's spring musical. This year they did Mulan Jr. They had three performances.

Sarah was part of the ensamble, which meant she had roles as a dressmaker, Chinese soldier, and a wife.




They have been practicing for months, with an especially rigorous schedule the last few weeks before the performance. It was fun to see all their hard work pay off in the performance. Sarah was on stage for many of the songs, learned lots of choreography, and did a good job on her solo.


Sarah is in the center with her arms crossed.

I'm glad she had this opportunity to be in a musical and work hard towards a performance. She learned a lot and had a great time.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

how fun for her! she has changed so much since your family moved here! Next thing you know she'll be out the door to college! aaahh!

Rebekah said...

I really love the forst photo. She looks beautiful and very grown up. it's wonderful that you support your children in this kind of activity. Being on stage is a thrill and I'm sure Sarah was awesome with all her hard work.

Becca said...

Way to go Sarah!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Sarah looks beautiful! I hope you tell her that all the time.

GOOD JOB SARAH!

Andrea said...

She looks great and what a cool set, looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Sarah looks great in her costume.