Thursday, September 25, 2014

Random Summer Photos

Here are a few random photos from my phone from summer: 
 
Rollerskating:
 
We had a fun day rollerskating with friends.  William spent a lot more time doing this,
than doing this:

Color Vibe 5K:

Ben, Kate and I ran the Color Vibe 5k.  Here's our before photo:
And here is us after:

I can check that one off the bucket list!

Sewing Project:

Kate did a little sewing project and made herself some pajama shorts. 



Young Women's Temple Trip:

I went on a temple trip with these beautiful girls!

Really random picture of William:

But who can resist a cute boy on a tractor!

Northwest Trek:

We spent a fun day with friends at Northwest Trek enjoying all the animals and beauty of the Pacific Northwest.








Football Jamboree:

Ben started practicing the first part of August.  Here's a picture of the beautiful stadium where he had his first jamboree. 


No comments: