The cherry blossoms have been in full bloom. These trees by my kids' school have been so beautiful!
William and I have resumed our walks during Sarah's flute lessons.
And bike rides through our neighborhood as well. He's started his own rock collection of his favorite finds.
Spring also means baseball. Ben started playing Little League this year, and it has been a step up, not only in difficulty and level of competitive play, but also time commitment. He usually has two games a week, plus a regular practice, and batting cages. So that would be four times a week. In addition to orchestra and piano. He is one busy kid.
Last night I was finally able to go to part of one of his games. Usually I have to be driving kids elsewhere, or making dinner, or helping with homework, etc. during the games, so David is the one who goes. (Thank goodness he has been able to arrange his schedule to do that!) But last night in between dinner and picking up Kate from play practice, I had a bit of time, so I hurried over to the fields to catch what I could. He looked great!
Stealing second base.
Watching the ball as he runs toward third base.
Rounding third, heading home.
Home safe!








No comments:
Post a Comment