One of the fun things we got to do at Island Park was go boating. Thanks to Carolee and Stewart for bringing their boat and taking us out on it. We had lots of fun!
Ben loved it too, but he takes his tube riding (as well as most all other sports) very seriously. Look at that serious face.I even took a turn on the tube myself. Stewart gave me quite the ride! It was really fun!
Gettin' some air!
I decided since I was already wet, I might as well try water skiing. I can't even remember the last time I waterskiied, but it has been years. It was very fun, but I obviously need to work on my form a bit.
I did pretty good for a while, but this is always how things end up for me,
...and then it was all over.
But still, it was very fun! Rachel went on the tube as well, but she went when I wasn't in the boat, so I didn't get any pictures. Sarah opted to skip boating all together and went shopping with her cousin. Hmmm... she must be a teenager. David also had his turn skiing on a couple of different occasions and had a grand time.








No comments:
Post a Comment