I loved playing with paper dolls as a child. I remember a set I had with some pioneer girls. I think they were called the Gingham Girls or something like that. I loved their pretty dresses and I remember playing with my paper dolls for hours.
Sarah and Rachel have also loved playing with paper dolls. We have several sets--pioneers, a Victorian family, some from Civil War times, etc. Recently Kate has started to enjoy playing with paper dolls too. We got these out the other day while the big kids were at school and I sat down and played with her for a while. It was fun to see how her little imagination worked and all the adventures she created for these little dolls. 





4 comments:
That's fun! :-D
so fun! There really is something to say about simpler times and simpler things to occupy our kids...their imaginations grow! Lexi loves paper dolls too ;)
Like I said before, if I ever had to find a new family, I think it would be yours. (and I love that baby picture of Ben. He still has that face. How awesome!)
My girls love to play with paper dolls as well. They loved those Civil War type paper dolls - but I have to admit, I did not enjoy cutting them all out.
Mary misses playing with Kate. My kids still like to play "Empire" - the game that they had so much fun playing with your kids.
Post a Comment