Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baltimore Aquarium

Last Saturday we went to the Baltimore Aquarium. This is one of the best aquariums I've ever been too, and we've had a membership while we've lived here. We decided to go one last time before our membership expired.

We first went to the dolphin show, which is always one of our favorite things. This time the kids were brave and wanted to sit in the splash zone. We only got splashed once, but it made it all the more exciting. The dolphins were beautiful and amazing!





Afterwards we went down right by the tank to watch the dophins swim by.

After the dolphin show we took a break and went for lunch. While we were waiting for our table we had fun hanging out at Baltimore's beautiful inner harbor. The weather was nice, and it felt great to be outside.



After lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (yum!) we went back in to see the rest of the aquarium.

Besides lots of wonderful fish, this aquarium also has an Australian Exhibit and a Rain Forest Exhibit. We saw lots of cool birds and even a sloth.



Ahhh....watch out Kate!


The kids had fun posing with these pictures of scary deep-water fish.
Fun day!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks like a fun day. Baltimore's Inner Harbor IS a fun place. And you guys are all in SHORTS??!! Jealous here.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Ah man! You don't know how jealous I am! I've gone to Baltimore twice, with the specific purpose of going to the Aquarium. The first time--we got there after it closed (since it closes like at 5 pm, or it did that day). The next time, I didn't have time because I was also up to something else, work or something. Dang...I am so jealous. I love aquariums!