The day after Lagoon we went to a Whyte family reunion. We started the day at Hang Time in Provo. It was pretty awesome!
So dodgeball isn't my best skill ever, but hey, I tried... And, I set my camera down to go play and so my sister snapped a few pictures with me in them!
After a few hours at Hang Time, we went to a nearby park for a picnic. I had such a great time visiting with aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews that I hadn't seen in way too long.
Here's the big group:
This is our best attempt of just the grandkids. That one is always a tricky shot...
My mom and most of her family
My mom and her sister and brothers. Her other sister, Jean, is on a mission with her husband and couldn't be there.
I love my hilarious uncles! No one else could get away with this!
This is hands down my favorite picture of the day. Just look at my mom's face!
I loved this whole day! Reconnecting with family is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment