Friday, March 7, 2014

Random IPhone Photos

One day William decided he needed a superhero mask.  Rachel fashioned him this one, which instantly transformed him into one tough guy.  William is totally into superheros right now and we will often find him dressed as Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Captain America and others.  Or any combination thereof.
Over February break, Ben made a Sphinx out of clay for a school project.  The other kids gave him pointers and made clay projects of their own.  Yes, some of them are still in pajamas.  Isn't that what everyone wears on school holidays?

 I never did get a picture of the finished project.

I got to take William out on a little date after he earned enough stickers on his chart for staying at the table during dinner (instead of running around and goofing off).  It was one of those things that I let go for too long--I think that might happen more often with the baby of the family.
I got a new recipe for breakfast cookies.  They turned out pretty well and went over decent with my kids.  The best part was getting to tell them that we were having cookies for breakfast.  Every one of them gave me weird looks and said, "Wait, what's the catch?"

 And last, but not least, I think every house needs a vacuuming witch, don't you?





No comments: