I got to go along as a chaperone on Kate's class field trip to the zoo. William got to go too, which he thought was pretty cool. We had a fun time, especially since our group was Kate, William and Kate's friend.
We were there to cap off their unit on polar animals. So seeing the polar bears was a must. This big guy was so fun to watch swimming all around the pool.
Kate especially bonded with the walrus. They stayed cheek to cheek for a while as Kate listened to the walrus make his underwater noises. Very cool. It really seemed like he was telling her something.
We ventured out of the arctic area and saw lots of other fun animals. These were some of our favorites.
We loved that beautiful blue sky on a February day.






1 comment:
I love your blog! I loved catching up on all the great parenting you are up to! Your kids are amazing. Makes me miss you. I wish we could be friends again in real life so your awesomeness could rub off on me.
Post a Comment