Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch!

 One day last week, William's preschool class went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. 
 Then that afternoon, we got the rest of the kids and went to our favorite pumpkin patch. 

We spent a glorious fall afternoon playing at Maris Farms.  We went with a few other families and had a great time hanging out with our friends.

William and his friend Porter love to be together.  They stuck side by side most all day. 


 We had so many kids with us, we filled up the whole cow train all by ourselves!
The corn room is so awesome--everyone loves to get in and play in this big room filled entirely with dry corn. 
I adore my friend Christy.  She is such a fun and playful mom. 
 The kids also loved the big giant jumping pillow. 


I don't have too many pictures of the big kids because they ran off together as soon as we got there and did their own thing.  Here's the group of kids that I stuck with for a shortened version of the corn maze.  I am so bad at corn mazes--I was glad when they were ready to be done at the first chance we could get out. 

 Go carts are always a big hit.

This picture, even though totally blurry, cracks me up since Hallie is totally kicking Ben's behind as they raced around the track.  He needs to be beaten--especially by a girl--everyone once in a while.  Go Hallie!
The weather was so beautiful, the sky so blue, and views of Mt. Rainier were so amazing that we had to take some photos.  Love this family!
 And seriously, look at those cheeks.  Cute, cute, cute!

More friends.  Love these girls!
 Cute William.
Here's the best one I got of us.  Sarah had a babysitting job, so she didn't come. 

Brooklynn, Maya, and Rachel.  These girls are the best of friends and I am so grateful Rachel has these girls as her friends.  So beautiful, inside and out.
After the pumpkin patch, lots of us went out for pizza.  It was a fun, fun day!

1 comment:

cambersue said...

So fun!!! Thanks for inviting us! We will definitely plan on it next year...hopefully porter and william will be in the same kindergarten class!