I made a rare trip to Trader Joe's (we don't have one that close and Kate's soccer game happened to be nearby the closest one) and came home with this delicious cookie and cocoa swirl butter. Can I just say...amazing! Sort of like melty spreadable chocolate chip cookies. We've eaten it on bread and graham crackers, and well, just straight out of the jar. Less than two weeks later, it is almost gone. Yum!
This is my living room mantle right now. I love how it is looking this time of year. I'm also in love with the kids' new pictures. I'll post more on that soon.
I went to Time Out for Women with some wonderful friends. We had a great time! The talks and music were so good. And we found a fabulous crepe restaurant for lunch that was simply to die for. The whole weekend was fun fun fun!
I took all five kids to the dentist this month--at one time. I must say that I love our dentist here because they let me schedule all the appointments for the same time. They have five chairs, so each child gets a chair and their own hygienist and then the dentist makes her rounds between all of them. We have the whole place to ourselves and we are in and out if there in about an hour. Seriously can't get much more convenient than that. Plus, no cavities!
A blurry picture of Ben running off to his last football practice of the season. He's sad that it is over.
William bundled up for a stroller ride so I could go on an outside run.






No comments:
Post a Comment