An update
- Kate gave the lesson for Family Home Evening on putting on the whole armor of God. Here is the drawing she did on the dry erase board to go along with the lesson. It makes me smile.
- William went to a super cute Yoda birthday party for his friend Porter. They are such sweet friends.
- William is loving playing super hero soccer in the backyard. We can all run better with a cape, right?
- Sarah played the flute at a Mass at a cathedral in Seattle last week for Pentacost. She played with 80 other flutes. I didn't get to go with her, but I'm sure it sounded amazing. It was a good experience for her to attend services for another faith.
- I have tons of strawberries growing in my garden, but something is eating them as soon as they turn pink. Ugh. I think it is birds. It may be time to put up some netting.
- Ben and Kate were in the talent show this week at school. Kate did a gymnastics routine and Ben was in a skit with some of his friends. I was out of town, so David and William went. He took a video of their performances so I could watch them, but no photos. Rachel is practicing a piano for her school's talent show which is coming up this week.
- Sarah's art class has finished for the season. We have several oil paintings drying around our house.
- This is Ben's last week of baseball.
- We still have three and a half more weeks of school. Those next three and a half weeks are full of concerts, award ceremonies, and other various end-of-the year activities, including Prom. Yes, that is right. I have a child old enough to be going to prom.
- I'm taking Sarah prom dress shopping this week. Holy cow!
- We are still adjusting to having a dog. He's quite a bit of trouble, but give lots of kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment