The weather wasn't great, but we took a chance anyway. Some of our friends, the Jones, came too. We had a great time. We were practically the only ones there.
We looked for the perfect pumpkin. William liked that one.
Kate is showing me just the size she wants.
This one is too big, she says.
Here she is with her friend--the other Kate. Two sweet Kates!
One of the kids' favorite things at Maris Farms is the corn room. They had fun burying each other. William loved that digger and stayed there forever.
While the kids played in the corn room, Sarah and I took a trip through the corn maze.
I am horrible at corn mazes, so I basically just followed Sarah and let her lead us out of there. She did pretty good, and we only got stuck going in circles a couple of times.
Ben flew down the mine shaft slide
and the little kids had fun on the tractor-pulled cow train.
The giant "jumping pillow" was another favorite. It took William a while to actually jump without me holding him, but once he got used to it, he had fun...until his little feet got really cold.
William is not sure about that big jack-o-lantern staring down at him!
On another half day I took some of the kids on a a quick trip to nearby Patterson's for a few more pumpkins.
My beautiful Rachel!
Happy Fall!











No comments:
Post a Comment