| Pajama photo for Father's Day 2012 |
We made this for David for Father's Day this year to hang in his office.
On a couple of different occasions this week as I have been driving around town, I have noticed fathers out in the yard working side by side with their sons. It has given me such hope and confidence for our next generation. I think fathers and sons working side by side is one of the greatest things and our world would be a better place if all fathers taught their sons values such as hard work, discipline, and integrity at their side. Thank you to all the great fathers out there who are doing just that.
I snapped these photos earlier in the week of David wrestling with the boys in the backyard one day after he came home from work and the gym. He is so busy with work and church responsibilities, but still takes time for the kids.
He goes to Ben's baseball practices and games each week and supports all the kids by attending nearly every piano recital, violin recital, and band concert. He is such a great dad!
Thanks for working hard to support our family. We love you! Happy Father's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment