Sunday, August 29, 2010

William is One!

<> 
William is one today!
<><>
The Monkey Cake

4 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm having lots of trouble with Blogger and can't seem to get my pictures to line up and I keep getting all sorts of funky symbols showing up. Plus it wouldn't let me type any more text. So anyway...here are a few pictures of William from his birthday celebration. He didn't really like the cake all that much, but sure had fun making a mess with it. We celebrated a day early with Grandma Hales and our friends the Huillets. I can't believe my baby is already one! Don't grow up too fast!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday William! I love your monkey cake! Don't know if you saw that I did one for Sam on my blog--did you use the Martha Stewart recipe? Super cute.

Rachelle said...

Happy birthday William. That year went fast... for me. Did it for you? Your baby sure does look big. I hope this next year is a happy one with a lot more sleep.:)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I can't believe he is one already either. He is so stinkin' cute. He's getting so big already!!!