"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you." President Harold B. Lee
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Hair cut and no sleep
Isn't he about the cutest thing ever?
It is a good thing too, because he has been the hardest baby ever. And it all comes down to one thing: SLEEP. This baby will not sleep. He will not go to sleep. He will not stay asleep. He refuses to sleep in his crib. He doesn't sleep in the day and he doesn't sleep at night. Yesterday he took the longest nap of his life--at two and a half hours. It was amazing! I got so much done. Of course he took it in the garage in the stroller where he had fallen asleep. You would think after five babies I would know how to get them to sleep, but this little man is making me crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Good heavens! He hardly looks like the same child, he looks so much older!! I feel your pain with lack of sleep. My oldest was that way. They eventually do get over it! Eventually! Good luck!
I agree, Elaine, he is super cute! I hate haircuts because of the automatic aging that goes with them. Happy Anniversary. And I hope your nights become sleepfilled soon. If they don't, just know I am slightly sleepless too.
He really is the cutest thing ever... He totally looks like a Harper, but different from Ben. But you mean to tell me you get all that you do done when you have an anti-sleeping baby? You're amazing.
I couldn't believe it was William when I first saw the picture, he looks so big. Maybe this sleep thing will be your only trial with him. As soon as he learns to sleep, you won't have to worry about him much more....maybe.
Wow he looks so much older with his new hair cut. What a cute little boy! I wish he was a better sleeper. Thank goodness he's so cute.
Post a Comment